Skip to content
- 1 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (13.75 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Kinder's The Blend Seasoning
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup yellow onion, chopped finely
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir thoroughly and pour into a baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the top is slightly browned.
- Serve hot with crostinis, veggies or chips. Enjoy!