Skip to content
- 1 large loaf sourdough bread (about 1 1/4 lbs.), cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb. bacon, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Spread the bread evenly on a large baking sheet and bake 10-12 minutes until bread is dried out and is golden brown Remove and let cool.
- Increase heat to 375°F.
- Cook the bacon over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 10-12 minutes. Remove bacon and place on paper-towel lined plate. Remove all but 1 tbsp of bacon fat from skillet.
- Add olive oil, Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning, celery, and onion to skillet and cook until translucent and tender. Remove and let cool.
- Place bread into a large mixing bowl, then add celery/onion mixture, chicken stock, eggs, bacon, and Parmesan cheese. Stir gently until combined.
- Divide stuffing mixture evenly into greased muffin tin. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Serve and Enjoy.