Skip to content
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1/4 cup Kinder's Organic Mild BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub
- 8 oz. Penne pasta
- 1/2 lb. bacon, thick-cut, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 6 oz. smoked Gouda cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook Penne according to package directions minus 1 minute. Drain. Set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp, set aside on paper towel-lined plate.
- Saute onion over medium to high heat for two minutes or until softened.
- Season chicken with Mild BBQ Rub and add chicken and continue cooking, about 5-7 minutes, or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from heat, add 1/2 the bacon and combine. Set aside to cool.
- Add Organic Mild BBQ Sauce to the chicken mixture along with pasta, green onions, cilantro and 3/4 of the grated cheese.
- Transfer to greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish or cast iron skillet. Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Serve and Enjoy.