Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl toss the chicken with the olive oil and season to taste with Kinder's Cali Blackened Rub.
- Place on a non-stick or foil lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes, remove and brush generously with the BBQ Sauce.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove and cut into 16 equal size squares approximately the size of the bun or slightly bigger.
- Put the pickle(s) on the bun base first, then the cheese, chicken and finish with the bacon. Place the top of the bun on and press gently. Serve Immediately.