Skip to content
- 2 cups chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup Kinder's Mild BBQ Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup fire roasted corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 jalepeno, chopped finely
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp cilantro for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, Mild BBQ Sauce, and Woodfired Garlic Rub until smooth.
- Stir in half of cheese, corn, beans, green onions, jalepeno, and chicken and mix together until blended.
- Transfer to greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish or cast iron skillet.
- Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle remaining cheese on top. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Top with red onion, cilantro and drizzle with Mild BBQ Sauce. Serve and Enjoy.