Skip to content
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalepeno, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 15oz. can of cannellini beans, drained
- 1 16 oz. can of red kidney beans, drained
- 2 14.5oz. can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 16oz. jar roasted red peppers in water, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub
- 1/2 cup of Kinder's Organic Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup tortilla or corn chips (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and jalepeno, cook for 5 minutes or until onions are translucent and tender.
- Add fire roasted tomatoes, beans, red peppers, chicken stock, bbq sauce, mild bbq rub and chicken. Stir to combine.
- Cover the pot, lower the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes. Remove lid and taste, add more bbq rub to taste, if needed. Cover and cook another 10 minutes.
- Serve with cheese and cilantro. Enjoy