1 head of romaine lettuce,
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 bottle Kinder’s BBQ Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Corn
- 1 cup Black Beans
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces, about 1/4" in diameter. Season chicken with Mild BBQ Rub.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and toss in chicken. Cook for a 3-4 minutes per side until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Wash and cut the romaine lettuce, and place in a large salad bowl.
- Add chicken, corn, beans, cheese and red onions into the salad bowl, mix thoroughly.
- Top with cherry tomatoes and drizzle with Kinder’s BBQ Ranch Dressing. Enjoy!