3 large zucchini
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 2 tbsp Kinder’s Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Mild BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup black beans
- 4 green onions, diced
- Preheat oven 400°F.
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces, about 1/4" in diameter. Season chicken with Mild BBQ Rub.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and toss in chicken. Cook for a 3-4 minutes per side until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then trim off the stem ends. Use a spoon to carefully scoop the flesh out of the zucchinis.
- Place zucchini onto baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake in oven until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Drizzle BBQ sauce over each slice, then top with cheese and chicken. For vegetarian, replace chicken with corn and black beans.
- Bake uncovered until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with green onions, cherry tomatoes and a drizzle of Kinder’s Mild BBQ Sauce. Enjoy!