Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven 400°F.
- Cut chicken breast into small pieces, about 1/4" in diameter. Season chicken with Mild BBQ Rub.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and toss in chicken. Cook for a 3-4 minutes per side until no longer pink in center. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place zucchini onto baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Bake in oven until slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
- Spoon bbq sauce over each slice, then top with cheese, chicken and onions.
- Bake uncovered until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Top with cilantro and spoon remaining bbq sauce over each piece. Serve. Enjoy.