Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Pat dry.
- Pierce skin of potato several times with a fork.
- Rub skin with olive oil and coat with Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning.
- Place potatoes on cooking sheet and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until soft and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken and Kinder’s Organic Mild BBQ Sauce in saucepan and simmer on low until chicken is heated through and warm.
- Slice the potato down the center using knife or fork.
- Layer with cheese, chicken, sour cream, bacon, more bbq sauce, and top with green onion. Serve and Enjoy.