Skip to content
- 3 lb pork shoulder
- 3 tbsp Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub
- 1 lime
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 bag preferred tortilla chips (scoops work great!)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 3 green onions
- Apply Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub to pork shoulder evenly.
- Place pork shoulder in slow cooker.
- Squeeze lime over pork and add water.
- Cook on low for 8-9 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks and turn slow cooker to warm.
- Spread chips out evenly on platter. Be sure to select the chips that are not broken as you will be making each chip as a standalone bite size treat.
- Top each chip generously with pulled pork.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on each of the chips.
- Place a dollop of sour cream on each chip, followed by some pico de gallo and green onions.
- Sprinkle gently with a pinch of Kinder’s Tequila Lime Rub and Enjoy!