Skip to content
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp Kinder’s Cali Blackened Rub
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Place chicken, olive oil and Kinder’s Cali Blackened Rub into a mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly, ensuring all parts of the chicken have been covered with the rub. Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat outdoor gas grill to high heat (450°F). If using a charcoal grill, arrange coals to one side of grill to create direct (high heat) and indirect (low) heating areas.
- Thread skewers with chicken and vegetables.
- Cook for 4 to 6 minutes a side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked or internal temperature has reached 165ºF.
- Serve with corn, beans or favorite side. Enjoy!