Skip to content
- 2 large eggplants, sliced lengthwise 2/3" thick
- 2 cups multicolored cherry or grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Cali's Blackened Rub
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. low-fat milk
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Brush eggplant slices with 3 tbsp olive oil and season with Cali's Blackened Rub on both sides.
- Place on grill and cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender, flipping halfway through.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, peppers, mint, remaining olive oil, salt, red wine vinegar, and fresh lemon juice.
- In separate small bowl, whisk together yogurt and milk until creamy. Set aside.
- Place eggplant on serving dish and top with tomato salad. Can also top with chicken or fish. Drizzle yogurt mixture over vegetables. Garnish with mint. Serve. Enjoy.