Skip to content
- 1 1/2 lbs. wild salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 zucchini, spiraled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sweet peppers, chopped
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp. Kinder's Blackened Rub
- Coat Cali's Blackened Rub evenly onto salmon on both sides.
- In a large skillet heat 1 tbsp. of olive oil over medium heat. Cook salmon 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from pan and set aside, cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil back into skillet and increase heat to medium-high.
- Add remaining olive oil to the pan. Add peppers and cook for 2 minutes until tender. Add the zucchini noodles and tomatoes and cook additional 5 minutes until noodles are tender.
- Serve salmon over the zucchini noodles with lemon. Enjoy!