Skip to content
- 2 lbs 21-25 ct cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2/3 cup crema mexicana or sour cream
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 fresno chili, diced
- 1/3 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 8 - 12 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lime
- 2 tbsp Kinder’s Cali’s Blackened BBQ Rub
- 1 tbsp Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- In a medium bowl combine 1 tbsp of oil, 2 tbsp of Kinder’s Cali’s Blackened BBQ Rub, and shrimp. Mix together until shrimp is entirely coated with seasoning.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in skillet over medium-hight heat for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Turn off heat and finish with a squeeze of lime.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine crema or sour cream and 1 tbsp of Kinder’s Tequila Lime BBQ Rub and stir to combine.
- Assemble wraps: Add avocado, shrimp to lettuce, drizzle with Tequila Lime crema, and garnish with cilantro, chilis, and jalapeño.
- Serve and Enjoy.