Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub. Add oil and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Place chicken thigh on cutting board and unroll into a filet shape.
- Trim any fat from thigh then cut thigh into 3 pieces, lengthwise. Repeat with remaining thighs.
- Place thighs into breadcrumb mixture and coat evenly on all sides.
- Place thighs onto a foil-lined greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Serve with BBQ Sauce and Enjoy.