8 slices apple-wood smoked bacon or your favorite thick cut bacon
- 4 slices of sourdough bread, or preferred bread
- 2 tbsp Kinder’s Brown Sugar Rub
- 1 head of green leaf lettuce
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a large cooling rack on foil lined baking sheet.
- Arrange bacon slices in single layer on rack.
- Coat evenly to one side of bacon with Kinder’s Brown Sugar Rub.
- Bake until bacon is crisp, about 20-25 minutes. Transfer to paper towels to drain and set aside.
- Toast bread until golden brown.
- Place lettuce and tomato on one side of toast.
- Layer bacon generously over veggies.
- Spread Kinder’s BBQ Ranch or mayonnaise on top piece of toast, assemble and Enjoy!