Skip to content
- 1lb. boneless chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Romano Cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 cup Kinder’s Organic Classic Caesar Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place chicken in a 11x17in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream and caesar dressing.
- Spoon dressing mixture over chicken evenly.
- Sprinkle Romano cheese over chicken evenly, then sprinkle Parmesan cheese evenly over each piece.
- Bake 25-35min or until a thermometer reads 165°F.
- Set oven to broil on high and broil until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve over angel hair pasta or rice and Enjoy.