1 loaf Cuban bread or soft roll, sliced for sandwich rolls
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Cali Gold BBQ Sauce
- 6 slices thick cut deli meat ham
- 2 cups pork, cooked and shredded
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 large dill pickle, sliced
- Cooking spray
- Slather both sides of the bread with a generous portion of Kinder’s Cali Gold BBQ Sauce.
- Heat panini press and coat with cooking spray.
- Layer one side of the bread with ham, pork, cheese and pickles. Top with other side of bread and place on the panini press.
- When the cheese is melted and the bread is slightly browned, remove sandwiches from panini press.
- Serve sandos warm, with a side of Kinder’s Cali Gold BBQ Sauce for dipping. Enjoy!