Skip to content
- 4 chicken breast, pounded to 1/2" thick
- 8 oz. of fettuccine pasta
- 15 oz. your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 3 red bell peppers, julienned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 bottle Kinder's Cali's Blackened Rub
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season both sides of chicken breasts with Cali's Blackened Rub. Set aside.
- Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
- Meanwhile, add julienned bell peppers to baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle red bell peppers with olive oil.
- Bake at 450°F for 15-20 minutes until peppers are slightly charred.
- Cook "al dente" pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot.
- Add alfredo sauce & roasted red bell peppers to pasta; cover and simmer.
- Melt butter over medium heat in large skillet. Add chicken; cook 4-5 min on each side or until cooked and no pink remains.
- Slice chicken and add to pasta.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy.