Skip to content
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 12 slices of cheese
- 12 slider rolls
- 1/2 cup Kinder's Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- 4 tbsp Kinder's 'The Blend' Seasoning
- Preheat outdoor gas grill to high heat (450°F). If using a charcoal grill, arrange coals to one side of grill to create direct (high heat) and indirect (low) heating areas.
- Form chicken into 12 patties, about 3/4” think and circular in shape. Using your thumb, place a small indention in center of patty.
- Coat patties evenly on both sides with Kinder’s 'The Blend' Seasoning.
- Let patties sit at room temperature until ready to grill, about 20 minutes.
- Place patties on grill in a single layer and sear until brown and crispy on bottom, about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 3 minutes.
- Move to indirect heat (charcoal) or turn down heat to medium heat (gas grill) and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Place cheese slice on each patty, cover until cheese melts, about 1 minute.
- Toast buns on grill, about 1 minute.
- Remove patties and buns from grill.
- Stack spinach, tomatoes, chicken sliders, and avocado on bun.
- Finally, pour Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce over burger, top with bun and serve.