Skip to content
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken, cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 lb. thick cut bacon
- 8 medium sized tomatoes, cored
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios or sliced almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Kinder's Brown Sugar BBQ Rub
- 2 tbsp of scallions or chives for garnish
- 1 tbsp of Kinder's "The Blend" Seasoning
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange bacon on foil lined baking sheet. Sprinkle Brown Sugar Rub evenly onto bacon.
- Bake bacon for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden-brown and crispy. Remove bacon from oven and transfer to plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine chicken, celery, pistachios, and mayonnaise.
- Cut bacon into small pieces and set aside 2 tbsp. for garnish. Combine and stir remaining bacon into chicken mixture.
- Scoop chicken mixture into tomatoes. Garnish with scallions, bacon and top with small sprinkle of "The Blend". Serve. Enjoy.