Skip to content
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
- 8 leaves Romaine lettuce, rinsed
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 mini sweet peppers, sliced
- 3 tsp. Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub
- 1 tsp. Kinder's Tequila Lime BBQ Rub
- 1/4 cup cilantro, loose for garnish
- Combine Mild BBQ Rub and Tequila Lime BBQ Rub in a small bowl.
- Season chicken on both sides with rub mixture.
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in pan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for 5-10 minutes on both sides or until internal temperature reaches 165°. Remove from heat.
- Whisk together finely chopped cilantro, 2 tbsp. of olive oil, lime juice and sour cream in a small bowl until creamy.
- Layer lettuce with chicken, tomatoes, onions, avocado, and sweet peppers. Drizzle with cilantro lime cream sauce. Serve. Enjoy.