Skip to content
- Season pork chops with Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub.
- Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium-high heat in a cast-iron pan or large skillet.
- Add pork to pan and sear 3-5 minutes until golden. Flip chicken and sear for 3-5 minutes until golden brown and pork is cooked through to your preference. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Melt butter in the pan and add Kinder's Mediterranean Seasoning and onion and stir for 1 minute. Add in chicken stock, and simmer for 2-3 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Reduce heat to low, add heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Add the spinach and parmesan cheese. Simmer until spinach has wilted and cheese has melted.
- Add the pork back to the pan and serve over veggies, couscous or favorite side. Top with chili peppers. Serve. Enjoy!