Skip to content
- Wash your protein prior to cooking.
- Place chicken wings in a Ziploc bag or bowl and cover with Kinder’s Organic Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Place wings onto baking rack and place rack onto foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Rotate rack with cookie sheet 180°F and cook for an additional 12-15 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165°F.
- Immediately toss with FRESH teriyaki sauce and serve.