Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the onions and cook 3-5 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Add diced tomatoes and green chilis, chicken, Tequila Lime BBQ Rub, Mild BBQ Rub & Woodfired Garlic Rub. Cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until heated through.
- Line taco shells in baking dish. Spoon chicken mixture into each taco shell. Sprinkle top with cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove from oven.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole and sour cream. Serve and Enjoy.