Skip to content
- 12 eggs
- 6 pieces of Kinder’s Brown Sugar Bacon or regular bacon, 2 pieces crumbled, 4 pieces sliced in 3/4" strips
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Kinder’s Cali Gold BBQ Sauce
- 3 tbsp Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub , divided
- 2 jalepenos , thinly sliced
- 1 small jalepeno, diced
- 2 tbsp of scallions or chives for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan and cover with cool water by 1 inch.
- Heat on high until water begins to boil.
- Turn heat to low and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 12 minutes.
- Transfer cooked eggs to bowl of ice water and allow to cool completely.
- Crack egg shells under cool water, dry set aside.
- Slice eggs lengthwise, gently remove yolk halves and place in mixing bowl. Set egg white halves on serving dish.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into into a fine crumble.
- Add mayo, Cali Gold BBQ Sauce, 2 tbsp Woodfired Garlioc Rub and 2 tbsp diced jalapenos and mix together until you get a creamy consistency.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Top with with Woodfired Garlic Rub, bacon, sliced jalapeno & scallions or chives. Serve.