Skip to content
5 -10 min
- 1 Fully cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 package of hamburger buns or rolls
- 1 package of coleslaw mix
- 2 tbsp of melted butter
- 1 cup of Kinder’s BBQ Coleslaw Dressing
- 2-3 cups of Kinder’s Mild BBQ Sauce
- Pull / Shred chicken with fork or by hand.
- Toss chicken with Mild BBQ Sauce.
- Place chicken and sauce in skillet over low heat until warm.
- Meanwhile, mix 4 tbsp. of BBQ Coleslaw Dressing with coleslaw.
- Brush hamburger buns or rolls with butter.
- Broil in oven for 1-2 minutes until golden.
- Place chicken on buns, top with coleslaw and additional bbq sauce if desired.
- Serve and Enjoy.