- 6 cups cauliflower, washed and chopped
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse Rub
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 oz. sour cream
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
- 3 green onions, diced
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Be sure to have enough water to cover the cauliflower once it’s added.
- Once water comes to a boil, add cauliflower and boil for an additional 15 minutes, or until tender.
- Drain cauliflower with a strainer and pour into food processor.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat butter, garlic and Buttery Steakhouse Rub on medium heat.
- Pour melted butter sauce into food processor and pulse several times to mix together.
- Add heavy whipping cream and parmesan cheese into food processor, and blend until creamy and smooth.
- Set oven to broil.
- Pour the “mashed keto-taters” into oven safe ramekins and top with cheese and bacon. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with a dollop of sour cream. Sprinkle with chives and Enjoy!