- 4 chicken breast
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Garlic Marinade
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 5-6 cups spring lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 red onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup pecans
- ½ cup feta cheese
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Creamy Blueberry Dressing or favorite dressing
- Place chicken in a large bowl or freezer bag and pour bottle of Kinder’s Garlic Marinade. Gently rub marinade into the meat. Seal bag or cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Take meat out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before cooking.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Slice chicken when cool.
- Place spring lettuce mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add half of the blueberries, raspberries and feta cheese into the mixing bowl.
- Toss with desired amount of dressing on the salad mixture.
- Add remaining berries, cheese and top with sliced chicken.
- Serve on chilled salad plates. Enjoy!