Skip to content
- 12 Large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head bibb lettuce
- 2 each radish, sliced thin
- ½ cucumber, small dice
- Kinder's Mild BBQ Rub
- Kinder's Honey Mustard Ranch Dressing
- Pre Heat a grill surface, toss the shrimp in a small mixing bowl with the olive oil and season with the mild rub.
- Place the seasoned shrimp on the grill and cook through, remove to rest at room temperature.
- Divide and stack the bibb lettuce leaves up equally between 4 chilled salad plates.Place three of the shrimp in the center of the stack.
- Drizzle with the desired amount of Honey Mustard Ranch and garnish with the radish and cucumber.