Skip to content
- Rub the chicken with Tequila Lime BBQ Rub all over and under skin. Cover chicken and bring chicken to room temperature, about 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high heat, about 365°F.
- Sear chicken over direct heat for 2-4 minutes per side.
- Move chicken over indirect heat and continue grilling for about 35-50 minutes, depending on size.
- Check the temperature of the chicken with meat thermometer until reaches 155°F.
- Baste both sides of the chicken with Organic Mild BBQ Sauce and continue to cook for 5-8 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken from grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Brush remaining sauce on top of chicken. Garnish with cilantro, serve with favorite sides. Enjoy.