Skip to content
- Heat grill on high.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently combine ground turkey, 2 tbsp. of Kinder’s Teriyaki Sauce and 2 tbsp. of pineapple juice.
- Divide the mixture into 4 parts and form patties slightly larger than hamburger bun.
- Season burgers with salt and pepper.
- Oil grill. Place burgers, pineapple and onion rings onto grill.
- Cook pineapple & onion for 3 minutes on each side, enough time for grill marks.
- Cook turkey burgers for 5-7 minutes on each side, until golden brown and meat thermometer registers 165°F in the center.
- Place burger, pineapple and onion on toasted bun with lettuce.
- Mix 1/4 cup Mild BBQ Sauce with 1/4 Teriyaki Sauce.
- Pour sauce over each burger. Serve.