Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F.
- Wash and scrub potatoes. Pat dry.
- Place potato between two wooden spoon handles, cut vertical slices 1/4" apart from one end to the other.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning, and Prime Rib Rub.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet and brush potatoes with oil and seasoning mixture. Be sure to get in between all the slices.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until tender and crisp.
- Place cheese on all potatoes and bake additional 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Top with sour cream, bacon, and green onion. Serve and Enjoy.