Skip to content
- 8 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin-on
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Fresh parsley, optional as garnish
- 1 tbsp Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Prime Rib Rub
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat chicken evenly on both sides with Prime Rib Rub. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet or cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Fry the chicken, skin side down, for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip chicken and cook 2-3 minutes on other side. Remove from skillet.
- Place chicken, skin side up, on lightly greased baking dish.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes (depending on size), until chicken is fully cooked and juices run clear and is no longer pink in the middle.
- In same skillet, heat remaining olive oil, add mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes until tender.
- Add chicken broth and Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning and cook for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken and pour mushroom mix over the chicken. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!