Skip to content
- 18 eggs
- 6 pieces of Kinder’s Brown Sugar Bacon or regular bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 cup Kinder's Honey Mustard Ranch
- 2 tbsp of scallions or chives for garnish
- 18 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tbsp of paprika for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in a large saucepan and cover with cool water by 1 inch.
- Heat on high until water begins to boil.
- Turn heat to low and continue to cook for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 12 minutes.
- Transfer cooked eggs to bowl of ice water and allow to cool completely.
- Crack egg shells under cool water, dry set aside.
- Slice eggs lengthwise, gently remove yolk halves and place in mixing bowl. Set egg white halves on serving dish.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks into into a fine crumble.
- Add Honey Mustard Ranch and mix together until you get a creamy consistency.
- Pipe or spoon mixture into egg white halves.
- Top with with paprika, tomatoes, bacon & scallions or chives. Serve.