Skip to content
12 slices bacon
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. Kinder's Organic The Blend Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 jalepenos, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 jalepenos, de-seeded and sliced
- 2 tbsp. green onions, for garnish
- Pre heat oven to 375ºF.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add bacon to skillet and cook for 7-10 until bacon is semi-crisp but still pliable. Remove from pan and place on paper towel lined plate to drain.
- In a large bowl combine eggs, butter, cream cheese and chopped jalepenos. Mix thoroughly until fully combined.
- In a greased muffin tin, place bacon around edges in each muffin well.
- Pour egg mixture into each well, do not overfill.
- Add cheddar cheese on top of each well followed by a jalepeno ring.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until bacon is crispy and cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top with green onion and serve with your favorite hot sauce, sour cream and/or salsa. Enjoy!