Skip to content
3 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded (or use pepper jack for an extra kick)
8 slices cooked bacon
1 tbsp. butter, unsalted
- 1 tbsp. Kinder's Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 avocado, diced
- Heat a large non-stick skillet to medium heat.
- Add half of the mozzarella cheese to skillet and spread evenly so it covers the entire skillet.
- Cook until edges start to crisp and become golden in color. Remove from pan and set aside on parchment paper. Repeat with the other half of cheese to make two "tortillas".
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning and cheddar cheese.
- Add butter to skillet and cook until melted.
- Add egg mixture to pan and cook until desired doneness, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan, set aside.
- Add half the bacon, avocado and eggs to each cheese tortilla. Fold each side inward and roll to make burrito. Serve. Enjoy!