Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 375°
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat, place 1/3 cup mounds of cheddar 2 inches apart. Spread cheese to make one layer.
- Bake until cheese is slightly crispy and melted, 5-7 minutes. Blot grease with paper towel.
- Meanwhile, set up 4 stations of two upside-down glasses and a wooden spoon as a bridge. Using a spatula, immediately transfer cheese mounds to wooden spoons to form shells. Let cool.
- Combine Mild BBQ Rub, Tequila Lime BBQ Rub and Woodfired Garlic in a small bowl.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until no longer pink and cooked through.
- Drain grease from the meat. Return meat to skillet and add the Mild, Tequila Lime, Woodfired Garlic mixture and water to skillet. Stir to combine and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Assemble tacos by placing beef in shells and top with tomatoes, onions, avocado, and peppers. Drizzle with sour cream. Serve. Enjoy.