Skip to content
- 2 cups chicken, fully cooked and seasoned with Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup guacamole
- 2 jalapenos, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 tbsp green onion, finely diced
- 4 tbsp. Kinder's Woodfired Garlic Rub , divided
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1/4 cup cilantro, loose for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Sprinkle the cheese on paper or mat in a thin layer, covering the sheet.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top of cheddar cheese.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of Woodfired Garlic Rub over the top of cheese.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, checking every minute to make sure the cheese does not burn.
- Remove from oven and let the cheese cool for 10 minutes.
- Peel the cheese from paper or mat and cut lengthwise into 2" strips using a pizza cutter or knife. After cutting the cheese into strips, then cut into triangles.
- Transfer the the individual chips back to parchment paper or silicone mat and broil on high for 1-2 minutes, make sure not to burn chips.
- Remove from oven and let chips cool and crisp for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer chips to a plate or serving dish and top with your favorite toppings.Serve. Enjoy.