2 lbs. chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 2 tsp. Kinder’s Woodfired Garlic Rub
- 1 bottle Kinder’s Zero Sugar Original BBQ Sauce
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp. heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- Add 2 inches of oil to a large pot over medium heat. Heat the oil to 350ºF, and monitor the temperature by adjusting the heat accordingly, during frying.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs and heavy whipping cream. Whisk until mixed completely.
- In another bowl, mix together the almond flour and Kinder’s Woodfired Garlic Rub.
- Cut the chicken breasts into one inch cubes and pat the chicken pieces dry with a paper towel. Coat each piece of chicken first in the egg batter and then in the flour mixture. Be sure to coat all sides of the chicken thoroughly. Shake off excess flour and set aside until all chicken pieces are prepared for frying.
- Working in batches, place chicken pieces into pan slowly. Fry chicken until pieces turn golden brown or cooked thoroughly, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove from frying pan and place on paper towels to remove excess grease. You will want to work in batches to avoid overcrowding in the frying pan.
- Place popcorn chicken pieces on a serving platter and serve with a side of Kinder's Zero Sugar Original BBQ Sauce. Enjoy!