Skip to content
- 2 Pounds Ground Beef (80/20)
- 1 Bottle Kinder’s Mild BBQ Sauce
- 2 ½ Teaspoons Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse Rub (substitute with your favorite Kinder’s rub)
- 1 Large egg
- 1 ¼ Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- ¾ Cup bread crumbs
- 12-14 Pieces of bacon, thin slice (yields approximately 4 oz. cooked bacon crumbles)
- ½ Onion, diced*
- 1/3 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Pre-cook bacon and cut into crumbles.
- Fold ground beef, Kinder’s Mild BBQ sauce, Kinder’s Buttery Steakhouse, cheddar cheese, onion, bacon, bread crumbs and egg in a bowl. Mix well.
- Roll meatballs into golf ball size (approximately 1 oz.). A tight roll will keep meatball intact.
- Roll all meatballs in flour.
- Heat skillet to medium-high temperature. Add oil and brown meatballs on all sides.
- Place meatballs on nonstick cookie sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes.
- Pull meatballs and immediately glaze with Kinders Mild BBQ sauce.
- Fork each meatball with a toothpick and serve.
- Serve with Kinder’s BBQ on the side.
- *Substitute caramelized onion