Skip to content
- 5 cups spring lettuce mix
- 8 strawberries cut in 1/4
- ½ blueberries
- ½ cup toasted almonds chopped (Substitute with candied walnuts or honey roasted pecans)
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup Kinder's Creamy Blueberry Dressing
- Place spring mix, half of the blueberries, strawberries, and feta cheese in a large bowl.
- Toss with the desired amount of dressing on the salad mixture and blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients and top with toasted almonds.
- Serve on 4 chilled salad plates and serve immediately.