Skip to content
- Round wonton wrappers
- Coleslaw packet mix
- Red Pepper Coulis
- Scallions for garnish
- Brown both sides of oxtails (seasoned with Kinder's Brown Sugar Dry Rub mix & granulated garlic) well in bacon fat then transfer to pressure cooker; cook until fork tender or fall off bone stage
- Deep fry round wonton to just under golden brown.
- Prepare coleslaw mix with granulated sugar, mayo, and white vinegar.
- Blenderize roasted bell peppers any color with skin peeled off. Place in squeeze bottle.
- Assemble taco with oxtail first; add coleslaw next; add coulis sauce; garnish with thin sliced green onions (cut on bias).