Skip to content
- 1 lb. white fish fillets (such as tilapia or favorite white fish)
- 2 tbsp. Kinder’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 10 corn tortillas
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup favorite hot sauce
- Lay fish out evenly and dust with Kinder’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Flip and season other side of fish.
- Heat olive oil in non-stick skillet, over medium heat.
- Add fish to skillet and cook 6 to 8 minutes, turning once, until fish flakes easily with fork. Cut into 3 inch pieces.
- Heat tortillas.
- Fill flour tortillas with fish and top with coleslaw mix, green onions, hot sauce and serve with lemon wedges. Enjoy!