Skip to content
- 1 1/2 - 2 lbs. fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 16 oz. linguine pasta
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb. asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2" pieces
- 2 tbsp Kinder’s Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Grated parmesan to serve
- Season shrimp with Lemon Pepper Seasoning on both sides. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the linguine until al dente. Drain and cool with cold water.
- In a large saute pan, heat oil over medium heat. Add the garlic until fragrant, about one minute.
- Add in chicken broth. Reduce heat and simmer until the liquid has reduced by about half.
- Add the asparagus, season lightly with Lemon Pepper Seasoning. Cook uncovered for about 5 minutes or until crisp, tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from pan.
- In the same hot pan, add shrimp and butter. Cook for 1-2 minutes on each side until shrimp are pink and not translucent.
- Turn off heat and add pasta and asparagus to the pan. Toss everything to combine and serve with grated parmesan. Top with fresh parsley. Serve and Enjoy.