Skip to content
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 2 cups cooked pulled pork
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup nacho jalepenos
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 1 bottle Kinder's Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450ºF.
- Spread tater tots out into a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place in oven and cook tater tots for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Pull tater tots from oven and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine pulled pork and 1 cup Kinder's Spicy Roasted Garlic BBQ Sauce and mix until pork is evenly coated.
- In a separate skillet, layer tater tots, pulled pork and cheese.
- Place in oven for 4-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven.
- Top totchos with pico de gallo, nacho jalepenos, sour cream and green onions. Enjoy!