Skip to content
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F.
- Cut cherry tomatoes into halves and place in a mixing bowl. Add fresh basil and Kinder’s Mediterranean Seasoning. Mix thoroughly and let rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Slice French bread and place flat onto a baking sheet.
- Melt butter and brush the top side of the bread slices generously.
- Bake approximately 10-12 minutes or until bread is slightly browned. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Scoop 3-4 tbsp. of tomato mixture onto each slice of bread and Enjoy!