Skip to content
- Preheat outdoor gas grill to high heat (450°F). If using a charcoal grill, arrange coals to one side of grill to create direct (high heat) and indirect (low) heating areas.
- Cut the chicken breast into 1 ½ - 2 inch cubes.
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl, add olive oil and the Kinder’s Mediterranean Seasoning. Stir, making sure all the chicken is coated evenly.
- Place in refrigerator and let sit for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken from refrigerator and place onto skewers.
- Cook for 5-7 minutes on each side or until the chicken is cooked through or internal temperature has reached 165ºF. Serve and Enjoy!