Skip to content
- 2 lbs. chicken drumsticks
- 2 tbsp Kinder's Mediterranean Seasoning
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella balls
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, sliced
- 1/4 cup loose parsley
- lemon slices
- Pre-heat oven to 400ºF.
- Season chicken with Kinder's Mediterranean Seasoning.
- Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Add chicken to baking sheet and bake for 40 minutes until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink in center or until internal temperature reaches 165ºF.
- In a small bowl, add in balsamic vinegar and honey, stir to combine.
- Add tomatoes and mozzarella to baking sheet and pour balsamic mixture over chicken and tomatoes. Bake for additional 5-10 minutes until cheese starts to melt and become golden. Remove from heat.
- Top chicken with fresh basil, parsley and lemons. Serve and Enjoy!